Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Been A While!

It has, indeed, been a while since I have written a new post and it feels good to get back at it. I will be making a better effort to write post on a more regular basis rather than let the blog go by the way side. Over the last couple days I have made a few change to Rough Draught, which you may have already noticed.

  • I have changed the look and feel of the blog. I updated the layout a bit and added a new background.
  • The Twitter page as also been updated with a new profile picture (above) and a new background to match the blog page, which you can check out here.
  • I have removed the "How We Rate Beer" page from the menu bar above. I decided that I didn't want to be so rigid when evaluating a beer. I felt that concentrating on a numerical value took something away from my ability to simply drink and enjoy (or not enjoy) the beer. Therefore, I'll go with much simpler good/not good method of rating beers.
  • I also plan to set up Facebook and Google+ pages so you'll be able to follow Rough Draught no matter what platform you prefer.
I hope you'll enjoy the new Rough Draught as much as I will. Also, if you have favorite beer that you think I should try, or you just want to know my take on it, let me know about it with the "Suggest A Beer" page above. Thanks for following and Happy Drinking!




No comments:

Post a Comment